Heating Maintenance Services
Schedule your Westchester heating system
maintenance today to prolong the life of
your heating system.
Don’t be fooled. Not all Westchester heating repair and maintenance companies are equipped with the technology and know-how to service your system. At Flotechs, our annual heating maintenance plan includes:
- Boiler Maintenance Flotechs technicians will inspect the gas burners, water feeder, pressure gauges, and expansion tank of your boiler. To ensure the unit works properly throughout the season, we’ll purge and clean it to remove dirt or buildup. We will also inspect and clean gas burners.
- Heating Zones Each heating zone will be tested to ensure it works properly. Thermostats and circular pumps will also be tested.
- Controls & Feeders All gauges will be tested for accuracy and automatic water feeders are checked to ensure they’re working properly. Emergency switches are tested to ensure they shut off the boiler.
Whether your home is heated by gas- or oil-fueled boiler, traditional HVAC system, or ductless heat, our skilled technicians will ensure each component works properly. You can trust that the Flotechs team will explain any maintenance that needs to be performed and will stand behind our quality work.
Should we find anything that needs to be corrected at your maintenance appointment, you’ll find a 10% reduction on that service.
Heating maintenance at a glance
Prevent your home or business heating system from falling into disrepair by calling the trusted Westchester heating and cooling maintenance professionals at Flotechs Plumbing & Heating. To keep your heating system in optimal working condition, you must schedule a yearly preventative maintenance inspection. A heating maintenance program will prolong the life of your unit and should include a thorough inspection of the following elements:
- Condensate drain (if condensing unit is used)
- Electrical connections
- Fan controls and airflow
- Gas line and valves
- Heat exchanger
- Oil filter
- Safety controls
Flotechs technicians will inspect each portion of your exposed heating system to check for rust, corrosion, or cracks. We understand that safety and comfort are your main concerns for your family, and our team is dedicated to delivering trustworthy service. Once we’ve completed the inspection, we’ll reveal to you any areas of concern and offer repair and maintenance options to ensure the problem is solved promptly.
Leaving heating maintenance needs unmet can result in unusually high utility bills, a need for more costly repairs, or a complete system failure. Our routine heating system maintenance services get ahead of the problem, so you’re not stuck in the cold calling an emergency heat repair technician.
Why Does Heater Maintenance Affect Performance?
As with your vehicle, proper preventative maintenance is necessary to be sure each part is performing at its best. Age can cause rust and corrosion, while different lifestyles, home renovations, and other factors can fill your heating system with dust and debris.
Cleaning your heating system is a part of routine maintenance that should not be overlooked. Better the air quality in your home and take advantage of these benefits to your system with an annual cleaning:
- System runs more efficiently
- System lasts longer
- System operates safely
- System runs quietly
Flotechs offers quality heating preventative maintenance that will extend the life of your system and keep your family safe and comfortable during the cold months. Schedule your maintenance appointment today and we’ll provide you with a complete heating system inspection, a results report, and a thorough cleaning.
QUICKLY SCHEDULE HERE
Schedule for FREE, cancel anytime.
Call us now 914.207.8901
Have a Question?
Great! Arrived on schedule and did a great job.
Very professional and courteous.
ANGIE’S LIST CUSTOMER
Flotechs Digital Handshake
Your family’s safety and comfort is your top priority, so your plumbing, heating and cooling are our priority.
If you’re looking for a reliable team to keep your home running efficiently, it’s nice to meet you.
Our digital handshake sets the expectation for when you work with us.
- To be respectful of your time. We operate on a 97% accurate arrival time. We’re committed to serving your needs on your time. On a rare occasion, a job takes a little longer than anticipated, you’ll be notified of our delay.
- Treat your property as if it were our own. We leave your home in pristine condition. Our team will wear booties, use drop cloths, and leave our work space in better condition than we found it.
- No scare tactics or fear-based selling. We provide only the services you need. Plumbing maintenance can be an unexpected expense. We vow to not use your urgent situation as a way to perform unnecessary, costly repairs.
- Provide enough information to make a confident decision. Sometimes there’s more than one way to complete your needed repair. We’ll explain the processes and cost differences so you can make a confident decision.
- Make good on our work. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on Flotechs’ workmanship for an entire year from when the work was done.
...followed by a real handshake when we meet.
Is the heating maintenance plan worth it?
Just like regular oil changes and tune-ups will extend the operating life of your car’s engine, regular tuneups performed on your heating and cooling equipment will further their life expectancy. Maintenance plans typically include semiannual maintenance services, one for the heating system in fall and for the cooling system in spring. Identifying small problems before they cause a breakdown and require expensive emergency service will save money, time and frustration..
What heating items should be maintained yearly in my home?
Check all gas (or oil) connections, gas pressure, burner combustion and heat exchanger. Improperly operating gas (or oil) connections are a fire hazard and can contribute to health problems. A dirty burner or cracked heat exchanger causes improper burner operation. Either can cause the equipment to operate less safely and efficiently.